Airborne contaminants in the form of bacteria, mold and yeast continue to be one of the least addressed issues in most food processing plants.
Since these organisms cannot be seen they are often ignored. The organisms can enter the facility on employee’s clothing and bodies, through intake and makeup air systems, on packaging materials, wooden pallets and vehicles.
The advanced oxidation process is a reliable method to purify air.
Air passes through an oxidation chamber, which destroys airborne microbes with high intensity UV light rays targeted on a quad-metallic compound. The process develops a highly charged atmosphere of hydroxyl radicals, hydro-peroxides and super oxide ions. This atmosphere oxidizes contaminants in the air with friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation process. No chemical residue or dangerous compounds are emitted from the system.
The Clean Air Maxi System produces friendly oxidizers and is designed to provide continuous protection in sensitive air spaces / food facilities.
- Reduces airborne bacteria, mold, odours, viruses and VOCs by up to 99%.
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Preventive purification that largely eliminates the need for fungicides pesticides and preservatives
- Improves product quality, helps extend food shelf life and reduce spoilage.
- Technology based on Mother Nature’s laws and principles.
- Proven effectiveness against Bacteria, Mold spores, Viruses and Yeast.